The project brief:
Design and develop a set of durable, waterproof dry bags specifically with adventure moto travel in mind. The bags have to be able to stand up to the constant torture of all-weather and all-roads conditions.
I proposed a set of 3 bags launching in two colorways.
The bags would feature:
- modular stackable design
- “ballistic” nylon abrasion patches
- each bag sized for moto travel
- double ended opening (sm/md)
- “no roll” D-profile duffel has flat bottom
- Nylon D-rings fit multiple configurations
- retro-reflexive ink logos react to lights
- 100% waterproof, dustproof and airtight
- high strength carry handles at ends
- combo HF welded and stitched